Nana Agradaa accuses women’s fellowship leader in her church of snatching her husband


 

Nana Agradaa, the former fetish priestess turned evangelist, has shared her current emotional turmoil with fans after she discovered that her husband had been snatched by another woman.




The woman named Auntie Mercy, who happens to be the leader of the women’s fellowship in  Heavens Way Church is accused of being involved in an amorous relationship with Evangelist Mama Pat’s husband, Mr Oduro

Nana Agradaa explained that she obtained intelligence suggesting that Auntie Mercy had taken the initiative to acquire her husband’s phone number.

“From the intelligence I gathered, Auntie Mercy did her investigations to get my husband’s number and called him for them to have a conversation I am not aware of,” she revealed in a live video.

She alleged that Auntie Mercy engaged in conversations with her husband without her knowledge or consent, leading to undisclosed interactions between them.

Expressing her frustration and disbelief, Nana Agradaa addressed Auntie Mercy directly, stating, “They didn’t tell me and it got to the extent that Auntie Mercy sent money to my husband and I am here to say emphatically that Auntie Mercy, you don’t have money more than me and I don’t know the intention of you sending my husband money,”

To Nana Agradaa’s astonishment, her husband had also failed to inform her about the financial assistance he had received from Auntie Mercy.

She confronted Auntie Mercy, seeking answers, and it was only after employing psychological tactics that she managed to extract the truth.

“I asked you Auntie Mercy but you didn’t tell me, it was the second time that I used psychology on you and you told me,” she indicated.

Nana Agradaa announced that Auntie Mercy had been demoted from her position as the leader of the women’s fellowship in her church.

Comments